Tuesday, April 21, 2009

COLORING ON THE SHIRT IS BEING POPULAR TO THAI POLITICIANS

From my childhood, I ever told by my grand parents and my parent about the political generations from Sangkum Reas Niyum up to the end of Kampuchea Prachea Thipatai (Khmer Rouge). They ever told me that there are different colors of Khmer with different political trend like Blue Khmer (Khmer Khiev), Red Khmer (Khmer Rouge) and White Khmer (Khmer Sor). I don't know who was who between the different colors of Khmer but I just self-understand that they had different political trends.

I am surprised to that, now, Thail policians are using the Shirt Color as the symbols to their political trends. If we compare between the Former Khmer Political Generation and the current Thai situation, we can see that Khmer and Thai are still in similar culture even the political culture but Khmer used this style in the past and, now, Khmer does not use the coloring technique to quote their political trend. They only uses their ideas to gain their popularity. Does it mean that Thai politicians learned from Khmer Politicians used in the past? If so, Thai is doing the Benchmark from Khmer Politician. Currently, Thailand has Yellow Shirt (PAD), Red Shirt (UUD) and Blue Shirt from Newin

No comments:

Post a Comment